ii INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "CONCEPT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY" (TAEE2023)
The conference is held to summarize international experience in the field of agriculture, green energy and ecology. The conference will present scientific research aimed at solving a set of problems in the field of sustainable development, namely:
— Development of scientific and practical potential in order to formulate proposals for the introduction of science-intensive technologies in agriculture;
— Popularization of fundamental and applied research in the field of agriculture, green energy, ecology and nature management, mining and soil cultivation technologies;
— Formation of recommendations aimed at improving computer models, information technology, engineering, innovative and digital technologies in agriculture, environmental protection and green energy.
Teachers, young scientists, scientists from various research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of government agencies are invited to participate.
July 12, 2022 — the first information letter;
May 13, 2023 — the end of registration and acceptance of articles;
May 17, 2023 — the end of the review and publication of the conference program;
May 22-24, 2023 — a conference.
The organizer of the conference is Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Uzbekistan.
1. Agricultural issues:
- Development of crop production and agriculture;
- Issues of agronomy and agroecology;
- Breeding, genetics, physiology and immunity of agricultural plants;
- Soil fertility and fertilizer of agricultural plants;
- Feeding farm animals (crop products);
- Processing of agricultural products;
- Modern scientific achievements - the practice of production and processing of crop products;
- Protection of agricultural plants from harmful organisms;
- Monitoring the state of agricultural land, crops and products;
- Flora of agriculture: problems and prospects;
- Biotechnology and molecular research in crop production;
- Innovative technologies, engineering and Industry 4.0 in the fuel and energy complex;
- Agrobitechnology in the selection and production of agricultural crops;
- Scientific support for innovative development of agriculture;
- Digitalization, automation and robotization of the agro-industrial complex;
- Mechanization and electrification of agriculture;
- Biotechnical systems and technologies in agriculture;
- Mathematical modeling of applied problems of mechanics in the agro-industrial complex;
- Development of engineering technologies in the agro-industrial complex;
- Food technologies in agro-industrial production;
- Machines and equipment for selection and seed production;
- Environmental protection in agro-industrial production;
- Tractor and agricultural machinery;
- Organization of agro-industrial production and agriculture;
- Resource-saving technologies, rational use of natural resources and innovative technologies in the agro-industrial complex.
2. Ecology and environmental protection:
- Thermophysical problems of ecology;
- Environmental protection, nature management and ecological safety;
- Production management in the transition to sustainable development;
- Renewable and alternative energy sources. Green energy;
- Organization of efficient and environmentally friendly production;
- Biodiversity and ways of its conservation;
- Natural-climatic and anthropogenic factors in the evolution of natural ecosystems;
- Environmental management and environmental protection, mining and tillage technology;
- Systems analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the context of sustainable development;
- Environmental Management and Engineering;
- Ecological and electric transport.
3. Energy, problems of the fuel and energy complex and Earth Science:
- Intelligent, informational, digital and automated technologies in electrical systems and networks;
- Power systems and complexes;
- Reliability and safety of the power system;
- Transportation of fuel and energy resources and transmission of electricity;
- Energy and advanced technologies;
- Nuclear, thermal, hydroelectric power plants and renewable energy sources;
- Technical and technological development of the fuel and energy complex;
- Materials and materials science in power engineering;
- Extracted resources: coal, gas, oil, peat and other minerals;
- System analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the fuel and energy complex;
- Rational use of natural resources, mining and tillage technologies;
- World energy infrastructure and electric power complexes;
- Organization of work of fuel and energy facilities.
International Program Committee:
Bazarov Orifjan Shadievich - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Rector of the Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan - Co-Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Uzakov Gulom Norboevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation, Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan - Co-Chairman of the International Programming Committee
Romanova Iraida Nikolaevna - Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, Smolensk State Agricultural Academy, Smolensk, Russian Federation;
Magdalena Platikanova - PhD, Assoc. prof., Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria;
Yingying Ren - Central South University, Hunan, China;
Sadullozoda Shakhriyor Sadullo - Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, vice-rector for international relations of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Zhipeng Huang - University of Toledo, Toledo, USA;
Petya Hristova - Assist. prof., Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria;
Zakhidov Roman Abdullaevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Sadriddinov Manuchehr Islomiddinovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of the branch of the University of Tourism, Entrepreneurship and Service in the city of Khujand, Dushanbe, The Republic of Tajikistan;
Sednin Vladimir Alexandrovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Belarusian National Technical University, Minsk, Republic of Belarus;
Urishev Boboraim - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Koryachko Marina Valerevna - PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Mamatov Farmon Murtozevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Karshi Engineering-Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Tarun Chakravorty N N – Doctor, Visiting professor, Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh;
Eshev Sobir Samatovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Karshi Engineering- Economics Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Shamraeva Victoria Victorovna - PhD in Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Saparova Natalia - Chairman of the All-Slavic Union of Greece, head of the school "Slavyanka", Athens, Greece;
Verezubova Tatyana - Doctor of Sciences, Professor Belarusian State Economic University, Minsk, Republic of Belarus;
Shvetsova Olga - Candidate of Sciences, Korea University of Technology and Education, Cheonan, South Korea.
Requirements for articles:
- The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
- The article must be in English;
- The article should contain the following sections: "Materials and methods", "Results", "Discussion" and "Conclusion" (section "Acknowledgments" is written if necessary);
- The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5;
- Links must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Publisher. Links, as a rule, need to be made only to sources (articles) from international journals;
- The text must be typed in electronic form in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 format. The text can be illustrated with diagrams and tables. All illustrations must be within the boundaries of the text (do not go to the margins of the sheet);
- The article must contain an abstract (no more than 200 words);
- The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10;
- Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
- The originality of the article is not less than 80%.
The order of publication of an article in a journal:
1. Sending materials to the executive secretary of the organizing committee;
2. Conducting expertise and double-blind reviewing of materials;
3. Full-time presentation at the conference.
1. Sending materials to the organizers of the conference;
2. Verification of compliance with the subject of the conference;
3. Checking materials for plagiarism;
4. Submitting for double blind review;
5. Checking the quality of translation of the article into English;
6. Checking for the correct design of materials.
All submitted articles undergo double anonymous review. The reviewers draw on their experience in the subject area, the relevance of the research, the scientific relevance and novelty, the quality of the materials, and the originality of the work.
Reviewers, members of the program committee and members of the organizing committee will not enter into discussions with the authors of the articles.