We kindly invite you to take part in the II International Conference on Current Issues of Breeding, Technology and Processing of Agricultural Crops, and Environment (CIBTA-II-2023), which will be held on July 3-5, 2023. The organizers of the conference are Bashkir State Agrarian University (Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan), Tajik Technical University named after Osimi (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan) and Karshi Engineering-Economic Institute (Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan).
The conference is held with the aim of summarizing international experience in the field of biology, breeding, technology and processing of agricultural crops. Within the framework of the conference, scientific research aimed at solving a set of problems in the field of agriculture will be presented, namely:
— The formation of prerequisites for the further development of breeding during the period of active development of microbiology and biotechnology;
— Development of scientific and creation of practical potential in order to formulate proposals for the introduction of science-intensive technologies in agriculture;
— Popularization of fundamental and applied research in the field of agriculture, biology, breeding and processing of agricultural products.
Postgraduates, teachers, young scientists, employees of professional organizations, various research and educational institutions are invited to participate in the conference.
The results of the I International Conference on Current Issues of Breeding, Technology and Processing of Agricultural Crops, and Environment (CIBTA2022) will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings, volume 2777.
Prominent sciences of various states in the field of remote sensing, informatics, geoinformatics, cartography, digital and intellectual development, ecology and agriculture will make reports at the conference.
The international program and the organizing committee include scientists from various research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of various fields of activity and educational institutions.
April 14, 2023 - the information letter;
June 25, 2023 - the end of registration and acceptance of articles;
June 29, 2023 - the end of the review and publication of the conference program;
July 3-5, 2023 - a conference.
The conference program will be formed based on the results of the materials received and published no later than June 29, 2023 on the conference website.
The conference venue is Bashkir State Agrarian University (Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan), Tajik Technical University named after Osimi (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan) and Karshi Engineering-Economic Institute (Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan).
The main sections of the conference:
1. Selection, physiology and immunity of agricultural plants:
- Selection and seed production of agricultural plants;
- Genetics and physiology of agricultural plants;
- Improvement of breeding methods. Crop production;
- Plant immunity to pathogens;
- Topical issues of infectious pathology;
- Development of plant growing and agriculture in modern conditions.
2. Biotechnology and molecular research in crop production:
- Molecular biology. Biotechnology;
- Plant immunity to pathogens, immunity genetics, molecular labeling;
- Biotechnical systems and technologies in agriculture.
3. Soil fertility and fertilization of agricultural plants:
- Questions of agronomy and agro ecology;
- Technologies for the cultivation of agricultural plants;
- Agronomic chemistry. Preservation of soil fertility.
4. Processing of agricultural products:
- Instrumental methods and devices, means of metrological support for the quantitative analysis of substances based on physical research methods;
- Biochemistry and physiology of agricultural plants, oil-bearing raw materials, technology of its processing in obtaining food products and animal feed.
5. Innovative technologies for the cultivation of agricultural plants:
- Agro biotechnology in the selection and production of agricultural crops;
- Technologies for the cultivation of agricultural plants;
- Modern scientific achievements - the practice of production and processing of crop products;
- Development of engineering technologies in the agro-industrial complex;
- Resource-saving technologies, rational use of natural resources and innovative technologies in the agro-industrial complex;
- Smart greenhouses and automated systems for growing crops;
- Robotic telemetry systems for agriculture;
- Agro-industrial complex: transformation of production and technologies.
6. Automation and information technology in agriculture (computer modeling, geographic information systems, engineering developments):
- Mechanization. Development of means of mechanization for the cultivation of agricultural crops;
- Machines and equipment for selection and seed production;
- Monitoring the condition of agricultural land, crops and products;
- Digitalization, automation and robotization of the agro-industrial complex.
7. Development of the food industry:
- Technologies of food products from vegetable raw materials;
- Promising directions of processing of vegetable raw materials;
- Technological equipment, processes and apparatuses for food production;
- Biotechnologies in the food industry;
- Technology of food products of animal origin.
8. Economics and management in the agro-industrial complex:
- Agricultural economics. Interindustry relations in the agro-industrial complex;
- Sustainable development of agriculture;
- Organization of agro-industrial production and agriculture;
- Economic and financial issues of agricultural development;
- Management of agricultural activities and agro-industrial production.
9. Ecology and protection of agricultural plants from harmful organisms:
- Biological methods of plant protection, microbiology, biotechnology;
- Development of technologies for protecting plants from harmful organisms;
- Environmental protection in agro-industrial production;
- Biodiversity and ways to preserve it.
10. Ecology and environment protection:
- Renewable and alternative energy sources. Green energy;
- Energy production in the context of the transition to sustainable development;
- Environmental management and engineering;
- Environmental protection, nature management and environmental safety;
- Production management in the transition to sustainable development.
11. Conservation of biological diversity:
- Conservation of plant biodiversity;
- Population biodiversity and population sustainability;
- Natural-climatic and anthropogenic factors in the evolution of natural ecosystems;
- Ecological and physiological-biochemical adaptations of organisms for the conservation of biodiversity;
- Monitoring of abiotic and biotic components of ecosystems;
- Rational use of the biodiversity of living organisms by man; ecological biotechnology;
- Factors of diversity and ecology of populations;
- Preservation of the forest fund.
International Program Committee:
Gabitov Ildar – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Rector of the Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation – Chairman of the Program Committee;
Chudov Ivan – Doctor of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector of the Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation;
Davlatzoda Kudrat – Doctor, Professor, Rector of the Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan - Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Bazarov Orifzhan – Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor, Rector of the Karshi Engineering-Economic Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan
Uzakov Gulom – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation, Karshi Engineering-Economic Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan
Sadullozoda Shahriyor – Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, vice-rector for International Relations of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Shmanev Sergey – Doctor of Economics, Candidate of Chemistry, Professor, Full Member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences, Hannover, Germany;
Zhipeng Huang – Doctor, University of Toledo, Toledo, USA;
Morkovkin Dmitry – Candidate of Sciences, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Gibadullin Arthur – Candidate of Sciences, National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Kamenova Mazken – Doctor, Professor, University «TURAN-ASTANA», Astana, Kazakhstan;
Orynbassarova Aizhan – PhD, Educational Institution «Alikhan Bokeikhan University», Semey, Kazakhstan;
Sadriddinov Manuchehr – Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Branch of the International University of Tourism and Entrepreneurship of Tajikistan in the Sughd region, Republic of Tajikistan;
Firsov Yury – Candidate of Sciences, Prague Institute for Advanced Studies, Prague, Czech Republic;
Łakomiak Aleksandra – Doctor, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Wroclaw, Poland;
Smrikarov Angel – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Angel Kanchev University of Ruse, Ruse, Bulgaria;
Trong-Sinh Vu – Doctor, Banking Academy of Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam;
Tarun Chakravorty N N – Doctor, Visiting professor, Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh;
Romanova Iraida – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, Smolensk State Agricultural Academy, Smolensk, Russian Federation;
Akhrorova Alfiya – Doctor, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Zaripova Mohira – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Lopatkin Dmitry – Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Russian University of Chemical Technology named after V.I. Mendeleev, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Mudarisov Salavat – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation;
Khabirov Ilgiz – Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation;
Gavrilyuk Artyom – Ph.D., Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Britvina Valentina – PhD, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Batanov Bakhytgalei – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation;
Geetha Devi – PhD Chemical Engineering, Associate Professor, National University– College of Engineering, Muscat, Oman;
Mustafin Radik – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa, Russian Federation.
Requirements for articles:
— The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
— The article must be in English;
— The article should contain the following sections: "Materials and methods", "Results", "Discussion" and "Conclusion" (section "Acknowledgments" is written if necessary);
— The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5;
— Links must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Publisher. Links, as a rule, need to be made only to sources (articles) from international journals;
— The text must be typed in electronic form in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 format. The text can be illustrated with diagrams and tables. All illustrations must be within the boundaries of the text (do not go to the margins of the sheet);
— The article must contain an abstract (no more than 200 words);
— The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10;
— Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
— The originality of the article is not less than 80%;
— All authors must be familiar with the license agreement.
Submission of materials:
To participate in the conference, you need to send an article prepared according to the requirements of the journal.
The scientific works of the authors who spoke at the conference, after reviewing and editing, are published in the journal. Articles by authors who did not speak at the conference are not subject to publication.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: Gibadullin Arthur - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, email address: email@example.com.
The order of publication of an article in a journal:
1. Sending materials by mail to the executive secretary of the organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Conducting expertise and double-blind reviewing of materials;
3. Full-time presentation at the conference.
Origin, motivation and contribution
Papers which are prepared for publishing should be original research manuscripts, never published before and not under consideration for publication in any other conference proceeding (journal etc.). All papers are supposed to present novel research results of international interest. Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference and conference topic fields. We publish papers written in good English only. All papers are reviewed by a native speaker. All papers are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. Acceptable minimum of originality is 85 %. All papers should be not less than 4 pages. Restrict your document to 20 pages for the full paper (recommended 4-8 pages).
Number of authors in a single paper is 5 person maximum. The corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and correspondence with the periodical. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors (and no inappropriate co-authors) are included in the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and agree on its submission for publication.
II INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on CURRENT ISSUES OF BREEDING, TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESSING OF AGRICULTURAL CROPS, AND ENVIRONMENT" (CIBTA-II-2023)